The TEAS is an admission requirement for the ADU Nursing program. All students must ensure their scores are submitted to ADU by the program deadline. The TEAS is administered monthly through the CAA. Testing fees are paid online when you register.
Test V Content
|Content Area||Number of Test Items||Amount of Time Allotted|
For testing dates, please contact the Center for Academic Achievement at (407) 303-7747 x1106413.
- Register online at www.atitesting.com 48 hours or more before your test
- Select the location "Florida Hospital COHS"
- Pay $55 test fee
- You may only take the TEAS three times in one lifetime
- Register early as seating is limited
- No refunds are available for students who fail to show up for the test
Taking the TEAS at ADU
Scratch paper and pencils are provided by the proctor. You are required to present a photo ID to sit for the test. Off campus parking is free of charge, however no parking is permitted on campus. Cell phones, food, drink, calculators, or guests are not permitted in the testing room.
The following resources are available to purchase online or at the ADU bookstore. Some resources are available at the ADU library.
Other Testing Locations
Applicants testing at other locations must select to share their test scores with ADU and pay an additional $20 fee while they are in the registration process online.
Updated: Wed, 03/05/2014 - 15:54 - by gpmb96